Wednesday, March 25, 2009

life


working at starbucks... i really learn bout life.... it's actually kinda tough.... i've got scolding.. i cried.... im so in bad luck.. ouch~~~
somehow... i felt like i dont wanna stay in this bloody world... im feeling empty... floating.. haihzzz..
well... me n my ss relationship back to status quo 'though'... hope it'll remain....
din noe y come i always back to my past.. bout d guys around me last time... i was so free... floated in the romance environment..... danced in the middle of the circle... spinning... flirting...... LOL.... didnt worry bout money.... coz wat i wanted... ppl will buy it 4 me... dats life....... n now..... hahaha... doesnt seem like wat i've got......

now... i've got william by my side... hopefully i din choose the wrong guy... he love me..... n i noe..... im so selfish n greedy till i wanted more..... hmmm.... more....

No comments: