Tuesday, October 20, 2009

DaMn NeW hAiRstYLe....


before


after

hmm... unbelievable i already in sabah n still surviving bout 4 months.... i really spent alot here ppl.... T.T i juz got my ptptn.... i dunno where i use but 4 now... i can tell... last week only i got the money, this week i left only left 3.1k... everythg out of sudden.. suddenly my hair gel finished... suddenly sushi king got promosion, SUDDENLY i lose 400 bucks.. 200bucks 4 my bloody hair... another half... hmm... sushi king, starbucks, logitech mouse (dirty ad)... sobsob.. T.T, contactlens, toner,cottonbutts, mascara..... n so on... dats how my money gone..... it juz went away without telling me bye bye... oh yea..... 4got to tell ppl here..... i straighten my hair... dont get shocked whn see me... im still the Wendy u all used to noe..... hehe... although im not so satisfy v it.. but..... haihzzz... juz accept la... i prefer my curly hair actually.. T.T but i cant hav it coz it's too hard to handle.. now.... hmm... i dont need to comb my hair thn straight away can go to class le... i found dat life so misserable... i dunno wat im studying.... T.T cant even c wats my future... exciting to some of the ppl but not me.... mayb to ah bing la.. but ah bing dont wanna forgive me.... coz b4 dat she ask me not to straighten my hair... thn now she need 2 years to consider wanna 4give me anot... T.T haha.. i will miss her... she might not b together v me in UMS started nxt sem on... so unhappy.... another friend leaving.... but now.... i met another good guy.... chekahyuen is his nick name.... he is really a nice guy... help me alot whn i need...
well.... going to take my final soon... everyday mumbling myself to study but EVERYTIME failed.... help me god!!! im vy hopeless eeehhh.. T.T vy stressful again... WENDY bcoming EMO......

1 comment:

Yuen™ said...

yo~
sory for late comment on your blog~
both hair style also not bad la~
don't so sad on it :)
your new hair style gives people a whole new impression!
although the curly still looks more elegance :P
ciao~