Wednesday, September 09, 2009

recently.....



i guess i didnt do well 4 my mid term.. T.T i screw kinda lot of subjects.... u noe??? i feel like im doing my uni 4 my parents sack~~T.T i dont really like to study.. but i noe i hav to.... i dont want other ppl look me down....
these days, i keep on thinking bout wat hilwa fired my ass... the more i think.. the more piss im..... really hate her la... n i m wondering how my ex collegues nowadays juz to face her a few hours during workin hours... hahaha... thank god i quit peacefully although i had too much of shit there... well.. who cares? im not going back n work there ad..... no more backward glance... im facing forward..... not like somebody.. thinks dat she is somebody... kaaa ppuuiii!!!!
to my friends who long time never keep in touch n never c me... im fine over here....... half dead only..... lol...... busy v assignments n exams these few weeks.... at the same time..... my brain is reflecting the days whn i was in primary, secondary n my lovely sch time in st paul.... i miss my friends!! T.T im wondering how they are now..... realising all my friends leaving one by one... im scare..... i need all my friends back.... i want renu... she is going to england... i miss my cousin evie..... she is going to uk too........ qiu yi which is in malacca... dunno whether she will further her studies in other country anot..... chia chi went to india... but im so so a normal friend 4 her.... T.T sweetheart~?? haihzz... too long never keep in touch v her.... i feel like..... 'why m i here?' m i suppose to b together v my friends? escaping coming to ums?? i suppose to b in seremban!!! v my friends~~~ happily ever after.... T.T y?? y m i now so far away fr them?? away fr my hometown??? friends.... i might not b together v u all all the time.... but deeply in my heart.... i do concern bout u all...... i care~~!!!! this is for true..... i swear......!!!!

No comments: