Sunday, March 29, 2009

sToP 4 a while.....


i've ad got a nice bf which always argue v me..... i hate dat... n i really feel annoyed..... but now... i really wish i m single..... at least i wont do sthg sorry to him.... im not ordinary at all.... im not simple.. im so much like a devil.. a bad bad gurl... aft i be v him.. im not who im... i bcome someone dat always depending on him..... who m i who used to b??? im daring... independent!!!! im strong.... no tearing more thn 2 times a year!!! i really feel like give up my life now.... im 20.. n i own nothg..... nothg..... william.... will you 4give me if i say i dont wanna continue this relationship???? will you??? im tired.... i noe u do.... u r tired too... dont carry the burden on ur shoulders... it's heavy.... n depressed.... i dont need a man..... i enjoy the life dat i can flirt around... play around... like a freely bird.... dats wat i was.... i miss my life.... im tired of being blame n looking at ur colour to b who im... i wanted to break up.... but sthg holding me... im not cruel.... but i love u.... can some1 help me???? my life is so complicated... n messy.... im hopeless....

3 comments:

jasle89 said...

O.O
why wanna end?
i thought you guys are stable?

IsaBeLLe.aNgel.WenYi said...

nah.. coz we argued.. it become so normal to me ad.... n hurt....
nehow... i've decided not to betray him or let him go... n how i hope im mature alil.....

jasle89 said...

icic.. good for you.. should be more mature now.. must grow up even though sometimes i refuse to grow up.. XD.. but if really sthg happened or really no feel or feel very tire with him.. it's actually better to let him go or end this relationship.. that's just my opinion.. ^^