Tuesday, April 07, 2009

ReDaNG!!!!! Im cOmINg To yOu!!!!!


wont b touching my pc 4 a long whole week... aih... cant share v u ppl how i enjoy over there....
im going to redang this sunday... wow...!!!! waited 4 so long n finally....
everythg is perfect!!!! juz lack of bikini~~~.... hell... i wanted it so badly....... T.T i wish i could juz got 1 4 my birthday present.... mayb there's ppl who say im going to show off.... or to tempt some1... but nah~~~ i wanna b like mat salleh... i want myself tan... hehe..... other thn looked sexy in dat...
seremban.. wat a small town v small shopping complex... i couldnt find 1.... taheee....!!!!


thank u my sis!!!! she bought me a porch which i needed it so much during the trip (as a birthday present).... hehe.... i will appreciate it... dats out of my mind jessica~~~ thank u.... n i feel myself a helpless sis which never buy u any present on ur birthday.. but jie jie promise u... here indeed... i will buy u 1 this year!!!! hehe...

I WANT A BIKINI!!!!!!!!!!! T.T

No comments: