Thursday, April 09, 2009

hApPy BiRthDaY tO mUa...

1st of all... i wanna say... THANK YOU!!! TO ALL MY FRIENDS DAT REMEMBER MY BIRTHDAY... hehe.... madeline, jon, muaz, qiu yi, hui yi, beng hui, jeffrey, sook ee, my sweetheart wenli (which i tot she forgotten),luan loo, paul, karthik, jason, jonathan mok, chu en(which i never aspect he knew and remember my birthday),de hui gogo(pink pig), ah mei, ah di, and alot more.... thank u!!!!! ur wishes n blesses i do appreciated!!!! muacks!!!! love u guys....

well.... another day here aft my birthday.. was waited my birthday cake done fr my hubby till i fallen asleep... hehe... jason is rite... he is a loving bf... he is caring, makes me feel so secured... n those are the reasons i choose him to b my bf... i noe alot of ppl talkin bout me somehow.. i dont giv a damn... so wat??? he is my love 1..... although he is not rich where sometimes i wanted sthg, he couldnt get me dat immediately.. but.. i do hav had the heart to give me everythg i want.... takes time......

hey ppl... u noe sthg????? i found out a secret!! if u ever c stars at nite... u can make a wish... deep in ur heart of wat u want!!! they can read u!!!! n they listen to wats my whispers.... i've got 3 types of different cakes 4 my 20th birthday where i tot i wont get any.... hehe.... well... this i muz thank to jon 1st of all... he bought me a cake fr secret recipe... yogurt chesse cake.... thanks alot!!!! i appreciated it!!!! never aspect dat he will do sthg so sweet... n jon!!!! he is a cute guy.. lol.. secondly... my bro bought me a fruitcake... hmm... v his gf.... i shouldnt have blame him getting into a relationship at this age.. n his gf is actually a nice gal.. seems like my granny likes her alot... not bad.... thanks bro!!! n my hubby!!!! he do me a yogurt chesse cake as well... not to say not nice... i would say it's unique... hehe... kinda..... ok.... lol... dont worry my dear.... at least u did sthg which i can see in my eyes... i noe dat u r vyvyvy good to me.... u did wateva u promised.... n i love all of ur gifts..... at 1st i tot u were so not cool givin me a notebook cool pad... it's like.... not romantic at all.. n at last... u gave me another cute n lovely pressie.... i love dat!!! thank u!!! my sis... she bought me a porch... hehe... i got the msg my dear sis... u love me!!! hehe... n i appreciate u as well.... my dad brought us to hav our dinner in pizza hut... hope he didnt spend too much 4 it.... thank u daddy... thank u mummy!!!! yaya... granny gave me an ang pau... hehe.... im kinda happy to get dat but at the same time i felt sad... coz i noe my granny used alot of money this few days coz of her sick..... luckily she's ok rite now... granny.. no matter how.. i still love u~~

2 comments:

jasle89 said...

aiyo. thought you seldom update. who knows you already update quite a few entries. anyway. jiayou oh. hehe. and your blog got no chat box. so i can only leave my message here. hee. *hugs. take care.

IsaBeLLe.aNgel.WenYi said...

haha...actually.. im still new here.. dun really noe how to use....
not a prob having text here.. hehe.... u take care too qiu....