Thursday, April 30, 2009

miss redang...


a sad news here.. i called the hr department (MAS)... haihzzz.... couldnt get the job... coz all the newbies gone through all the stages ad.. im waiting 4 the other company to layan me... T.T getting much much boring in starbucks aft i get back fr redang.. although it's been a week plus... but all the detik detik gembira still running on my mind.. how i wish i can stay there.. with all those stary stary nite.... i can barely make a few more wishes thn... kekeke.... boring ar!!! starbucks bodoh!!!! hafiz bodoh!!!!! tahi betul mrk org.... i dont wish to continue my job anymore la.. i go redang n work.. bleh!!!! hehe.. mane boleh... my parents will never allow me to work far away fr them.... they asked me to bcome teacher again today aftnoon... make me feel so damn down.. y dont they und me???? i hate to talk to kids.. i dont wanna b a teacher!!!! u noe????? i hate kids touching me v their saliva... n speak to me so kiddy n ask those kind of stupid questions.....!!!! juz get lost fr my sight la... bengong betul..... i wanna become a stewardess!!! lord.. help me!!!! i need u.... T.T was really down aft knowing i cant join MAS.... gotta wait till the nxt intake.... n nobody noe whn is it...... damn damn damn!!! i should make up my mind earlier... derrr...... REDANG~~~~ i will visit u somewhere in july or mayb nxt year!!!! i wanna come into u!!!!! hohohohoho..... love redang.... miss redang..... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

No comments: