Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Life In Uni...

oooowww... this is so horrible... never tot dat i get the offer to ums....
well... 1st day in ums... ppl fr outside.. they definately think of ums is the best uni in malaysia... this uni is so huge... but it never impress me anyway... bcoz dat time i was dealing with the feelings of lonely.. insecure without my family... n my darling... haihzzz.... i really dont feel like studying.. still... im here 4 the 10th day in uni life... i tot i will b staying in the hostel in sch... nah... got shifted... now in indah permai... so damn far fr the sch compound.... aiks... no transports, no internet, no entertainment all these days.. only shopping, sleeping, eating, n talking v my friends...

hehe... guess wat?? there is sthg i never expect my dad will do... he acc to sabah thn the nxt day follow me to uni like last time whn i was still a primary kid... b4 he back home.. he giv me a kis... n dat was so touched.... i merely cry.... i miss home.... i miss my parents... T.T my friends over there.... of coz my hubby too... T.T save me fr uni!!!!! T.T

oh yea.. here.. i noe a few friends... sasha, alice, sie yi, yu ling, choy sin, rong ci, n of coz a few seniors like wei kiat, joseph, jason, steve... they are all nice nice ppl helping me all these while... feel much more comfort v all them around.... n i saw a few seremban friens.... hahaha...

im going everywhere by bus... to class, library, shopping mall, back to my hostel.... aiks.. so boring over here... i really need some1 like william 24 hours v me ler... T.T dear... i miss u... hmmm... plus.. i heard those seniors said sabah isnt dat safe.. alot of cases happen nearby uni....

kk... till now.. need to chiao le...

1 comment:

jasle89 said...

take care dear *hugsss