Tuesday, November 03, 2009

this is so happening......


finally..... my final started.... i was having english test today... hmmm.... easy? yes.... moderate? yea... tough??? oh damn!! this is the answer...... well... hopefully i can score... but i dont expect much.... scare... whn i five my hopes up i will b watching them fall too.... cant wait to reach 18nov..... i wanna go home..... T.T but.... aft i go home..... i got noway to go..... im so depressed now not because of final.... haihzz... dunno wat happen.... william lai wai lam!!! wat u want actually?????? cant u juz change the way u talk to me??? i think i call u too much or u calling me too much le..... talk oso cannot talk properly!!! like dead person!!! i hate it u noe????? im ur gf!!! u r on the phone like u r talking v ur ..... nobody!!!! argh!!! i cant stand 4 it u noe??????? somehow i wish to noe dat how much i left in u.... u r no more like last time..... u dont appreciate me like last time...... i juz hate it...... i really pissed till wanna break up but at the same time i felt hurt!!! u noe?????? u never treat me like im ur gf..... im nothg to u u noe??????? i hate u!!!!! i dont wanna suffer!!! i noe i cant find any1 better thn u...... i rather b single 4eva!!! u make me scare.... im afraid of someday i will still fight n argue v u..... the way u treat me!!! think back n look!!! how nice other bfs treat their gfs..... wat bout me????????????? y everythg is so unfair to me????? it's so hard to describe my feelings now...... im sad.... dats it...... leave me alone...... argh!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: