Wednesday, July 02, 2008

unexpectedly

wat a wonderful day 4 me.....
yuuuppp!!! i use the word WONDERFUL!!!
kkk... tell u secretly... i skipped sch today....
u dont believe it???? haha... yea.... this is so not me rite???
but yea... this is me.... finally i've done sthg i will never do all these years.. wat to do? i muz break my record 4 being naughty n crazy 4 my last year in 'secondary sch'....
haha....
yup!!! i had fun v tzelih all the way fr seremban to pd, in pd, n all the way fr pd to seremban.... wow... he is juz good.... a nice person to chill out v.... he's damn crazy man.. juz like me..
tze lih... this philipine maid had been my ah mat 4 the whole morning... n he's my tour guide n we traveled P.D.... man~!!!! love P.D beach!!!!! the blue sea... blue sky... white clouds... white sands...
omg!!!!

he brought me to his sch at 1st.... scared me he said i gonna act as his cousin to get his report card... phew... thank god he didnt get his report card.. lol.. oh yea... his sch having canteen day... nothg much but his sch is huge~~
out fr sch... we went to some beaches....
3 favourite spots 4 him... the place he brought me to is kinda like a secret to every1.... n there's really awesome!!!!
we went to a resort.... hmmm.. beautiful.. n tzelih.. this fella.. damn crazy man i tell u... my friends wont do such lame n crazy stuff like he did today morning... my god... we went in to the kid's room... it's actually 4 the kid to have fun there.... v alot of balls.... how i wish i juz can b like a kid n play inside the room.... n dat room normally they wont allow big guys like us to get in... but v juz did... naughty tzelih played v the balls there...
oh yea.. v played pool... n omg... i lose 99.... T.T
the whether in P.D is damn hot~!!! i think the worker in the resort did gav us a strange glance... we were odd btw..... sitting under the trees... doing nothg.... looking at the sky... experiencing nature... cool!!!
there.. back to sch... in the car.. i think my maid planned to play a few songs.. but.. hoho.. he is juz too shy~~~~
wakakka....
n guess wat??? we'd listen to 'LOVE SONG' fr sarah bareilies for 4 times!!! juz in the few hours we'd listen to it for 4 times.... dat song is special.. 4 us... it started since..... erh.... the day he visit my friendster profile????

this is my history.... n will remain 4eva.... taking risk v tze lih on 2nd july wednesday.....
oh yea.... tzelih.. is a nice guy to chilling out v... a freak!!! guy boy who watch gossip girl.... wakaka.... nah... overall.. he is a good boy..... really~!!!
thanks tze lih!!! =P

1 comment:

TzeLih said...

BOOOOOOMMMM !!!!!!!!!!





first boom you got .... !
Well, i had fun with you too. =)

too bad couldnt fetch you down to watch my bloody game...i mean BLOODY game...really bleed just now...





P/S: pool noobie !!! =P




P/P/S: told you im good in pool...


P/P/P/S: you mean i taught you bad things (skip school, etc etc) lahhh by inviting you to pd...




tzeLIH