Tuesday, July 08, 2008

PhEw!!

finally.... the concert is over... well... not much to tell here bout the concern.. i juz knew i screwed my performance... argh~~!! thank god zi ming was trying to match v me.... phew.... overall.... no big deal..... but the truth is.... i m damn hot n pretty n rock n WOW dat nite.... every1 was looking at me... some teachers praised me.... dat feeling is..... hahaha.... perfect!!
man i think i've gotthe sickness of self-admiration.. LOL!

ma sista having chickenpox!!! gotta stay away fr her... n so i cant on9 too often rite now... will b staying in my granny's house 4 1 month...... gosh~~~ wats frightening me is...... exam is coming~~!!! vyvyvy soon~~~~
cant wait to finish up my STPM~~!! n thn i can spend more time in doing wat i wanna do....

1 comment:

jasle89 said...

a bit too much d wei.. zi lian... stay at ah ma hse heh? sigh that im bz n din hv chance to go back.. take gd care ya.. *hug