Friday, February 20, 2009

SS hates me i hate SS

aaww.. it's been a while i never update bout myself over here.. ah nah!! aft exam busy nie ya~!!!

went to kl v my bf... n we really enjoyed....

currently... im working as a barista in starbucks jusco... so far.... masih boleh tahan la..... i like the environment over there... gonna really use to v ppl there n oso my duties.. T.T till now... certain thgs i still kinda weak n slow to catch up.... m i stupid?....

somehow.... i wish i doesnt noe my ss b4... at least i wont feel so sad whn he being so strict to me.. it makes me feel so awkward.... i really try my best to treat him good n speechlessly.... he didnt.... so cruel... long story... n actually.. dat ss is a guy dat i used to fall in love v him.... hopelessly... he do hav a gf v him... n aft he knew dat i like him.... he dump me aside.... trying to use all the excuses dat he had to avoid seeing me.... n aft a while... whn i ad got my bf which is now my ex.... he came to me n wanted to b v me... i tot of accepting him dat time but whn i refreshed the dark side of him... i really wanted to cry out loud.... it's the same... he wont appreciate me.... he also will dump me one day as i noe dat dat time he juz broke up v her gal.... he is juz using me... it's a replacement... i hate this.... he want me not bcoz of he really love me.... n so.. dat time i never giv an answer...

till thn.... i got my bf... living happily together.... v william... i feel d saftiness.. so comfy.. n at least i dont need to ask myself whether he love me anot.... coz i already knew.... he does!! he loves me... everythg i want he'll give me... although sometimes he cant afford to... but he tried his best to give me everythg i want... dats the guy i wanted n waited so long ago... n i noe not every1 is perfect.. my bf isnt rich enough... isnt good in his edu n stuff.. younger thn me n all..... aih!!! juz a lil bit... a lil bit.... ehmm ehmm... i shall thank god 4 dat though....

SS!!!!! i hate u~~~!!!! y r u purposely giving me stress n purposely make me down thn whn u see me down u come n cheer me up!!! n y whn im really in the mood n u screw my mood?? to you... im really disappointed... i ad tried my best to make ur day... n i scare u isnt really happy whn u noe im good v my bf... i really scare of u... im sorry... although somehow i does miss holding ur hand together n lepak the whole jusco... T.T
this i need to say sorry to my boy... but honestly... aft i met him... i really tot of those days... mayb it's juz a part of my memories.... dont worry william.. i will still love u....

aawww... hope dat he can treat me like a friend.. a better friend... i dont mean to b pissed n sad... merely cry juz now.... n i keep consoled myself dat i dont really und ur stand as a ss.... but... could u plz also dont hurt my feeling??? n talk to me aft i did sthg dat u dont really wanna c??? im a gal..... not u..... it's not funny 4 me... not at all playing me a fool over there.... i noe u take everythg serious... but so do i...... i juz smile n calm myself whnever talk seriously n want me to b serious... im trying to calm my stress.. i dont want u to think dat im playing around... im not u..... u looked serious but i din like dat.... argh!!!!

No comments: