Friday, November 28, 2008

ExAmzz....



ever since i stepped into f6... someone would have told me time flies... i didnt tend to bother bout wat he says coz i never believe it... until i sit 4 my last 'important' paper for my stpm.. i get to noe dat it's d fact... time actually 'flew' away without any1 notices...


well... stpm... it's vy tough... aft taking the exam i really feel like kicking the bucket... man... compare to my trial exam... stpm is 100% tougher thn it.... screwed my chem... i screwed my maths.... gosh... i really doesnt noe wat i can do now.... mayb.. working is my aim now... i noe dat degree is vy important 4 every1 nowadays.... somehow... studies doesnt seems wat i wanted to do.... im so lost... hey there....!!! where m i??????





T.T


so lost.....


so depressed....


sorry to all my teachers...


sorry to my parents...


finally sorry to myself.... my future....


all becoming sucky n suckier....


>>>>>>>>>compressed<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>compressed<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
..........im becoming smaller n smaller to every1...........

No comments: