Monday, April 06, 2009

WheN yOu wISh uPOn Th3 StArs.....



ppl who really know who is WENDY LIM WEN YI... they do know i like stars.... it's quite long i din enjoy my nite scene.... midnite stars... till 2am... dats the best time looking at the sky.. it's so so so dark... n thats the brightest shine 4 d stars... so amaze.... aft dat... close of my waterish eyes n make a wish..... i miss the nite whn me n my senior chew vee kuan spent our precious time chatting n enjoying the view under starry starry nite..... refreshing back... there's quite some time i din see him...
NAH~~ DATS NOT THE POINT... (LOL)
the thg is... THE WISHES.....
whn the nite i fetched eric back.. i cried n i was all alone in the lake garden.. i whisper to the stars... i was so hurt.... thn i wish.... i want all these out of my head n continue my life!!! i want somebody else who really care bout me.... not the foolish selfish eric..... i dont need him...
well... i do forget bout him... it takes time..... n now.. my wish do come true....
im getting older.. coming soon.... if the stars do make my dreams come true.... i hope i get a better life n solve all my probs.... stop me fr the complicated decision dat i have to make.... guide me wat should i do... wat i should b..... i never blow a cake 4 my own birthday 4 years.. hmm.. to ppl.. cake wasnt the matter... the main is presents.. i dont feel like i'd celebrate my birthday without a cake.... although i dont eat much... my past time's birthdays wasnt dat enjoy though... at least wenli n qiuyi did spent their time chatting v me.. other thn dat... hmmm....
or mayb dat time my relationships v all my friends sucks.... they lost trust in me bcoz of the bitch... n i really hate the bitch!!! oh well... luckily i didnt c her in town all these while... or she'll seriously make me puke.....

talking bout friends.... chia chi went to india to further her studies... i hope she can get use to her life over there... she says she missed all the time we've been through last time..... which is long long time ago.... actually i missed them too.... juz dat i dont think they accepting me..... im not sensitive... i cried so many times bcoz of these friendships.... but wat for....???? they dont trust me..... 6 years friendship isnt short.... i dont noe if there's any changes in me... all these while im stuborn.... i noe myself...... i dont give a damn... but 4 friends.... true friends.... i'd help... i'd sacrifies... i always listen to them.. givin opinions..... i dnt noe wat the single fucking bloody thg broke our friendships.... the time n the distance????
u gals said i changed..... im not the real me.... could u juz tell me wat the fucking changes dat make u ppl feel so uncomfortable???? i feel so shit u noe???? cc n se.....!!! u noe???????? i miss both of u.... pls..... forgive me if i make u gals feel so sick of me...


starry starry nite..... how i wish i was u... unchangable.. unspeechable... silently, peacefully fulfilling the wishes... silently, peacefully curring inner hurts... silently peacefully...

No comments: