Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CABIN CREW~

oh well.. i juz came back fr the store meeting..... i can feel like the prob they were discussing is bout me... n some other partners oso la... hmm... i terasa abit laa..... tired now... cant even open my eyes n concentrate in writting a blog here....

dunno y come im so naughty nowadays aft came back fr redang.. miss my bf too much till i keep on hugging him n kissing him.... hehe... dumb....

yea yea.... the new dm really causing everybody in deep shit.... i und... work is work.. i shall pay more attention... dont wanna b the next they wanted to sack.... wendy!!!!! alert!!!!! i remind myself all the time... everyday.... whenever im on duty.... i really did..... haihzz.... yet im still a day dreamer.... dont wanna kena ad... y me?? y always me??? T,T sick of it la....

i've decided.... im going to join cabin crew... experience my life till the max b4 i got any commitment.... asked william suggestion... sounds dat he will be supporting me.... but once i get into this career... i reach the point of no return... no degree... juz stpm... everystep i go muz b vyvyvy careful... hopefully i can easily get the job... wendy!!!! b confident!!! u can do it!!!!!! huh~~~~~!!!!!

time to oioi luu... nitez...

No comments: